home Forum Mxp3D Auxpecker conosciamolo

home Forum Mxp3D Auxpecker conosciamolo

• Autore
    Articoli
  • mxp
    Amministratore del forum
    Post totali: 648

Auxpecker Studio is an easy and free solution to get a pleasing realtime preview of objects directly on the viewport of Rhino3D v5.0. It is simply based on the use of environment maps,texture, ecc; making viewport objects reflect in ways that reproduce / approximate the look of various materials. This technique is not meant as a preview for rendering in association with any render engine. It is a stand-alone method for communicating very pleasantly, in realtime, projects to your client.

In this version there are new features and improvements.

•  new maps redefined and expanded in number and types
    •  new GUI
    •  new menu for the management of sight
    •  image capture
    •  management of the transparency
    •  management of the reflection
    •  management of soft colors of the background
    •  Modification of the materials and rescue
    •  compatibility with neon (shadows and reflection)
    •  New display settings with the possibility to change the background of auxpeckerArtistic
    •  check for Updates
    •  possibility of applying the material to the level
    •  Export / import of materials
    •  and much more ….

Auxpecker Studio comes with a complete collection of pre-installed material maps and a plug-in for Rhino 5.0 allowing you an easier selection and us of the maps.

How to install Auxpecker plug-in?

Install the Auxpecker folder in the rhino 5.0 plugin directory. Run rhino and go to Tools/Options and Plug-ins. Click on the install button and load Auxpecker.rhp.
    How to use Auxpecker plug-in?

Select your object or part.
    Choose a material maps.
    Apply the material by clicking the icon “Apply material”

• Questo argomento è stato modificato 3 anni, 3 mesi fa da  mxp.
  • mxp
    Amministratore del forum
    Post totali: 648

domande e soluzioni
    visualizzazione dei materiali nelle finestre di editing in realtime

Ho usato Auxpecker con Rhino 4. Sono passato a Rhino 5, ho disinstallato Auxpecker (cancellando manualmente i files) ed installato nuovamente Auxpecker Studio per Rhino 5. Ho anche installato i materiali. Fino a qui tutto bene.

Il mio problema è che, applicando i materiali sulle superfici non si vede nessun materiale applicato nelle finestre di Rhino, vedo i materiali solo se effettuo un rendering, ovvero non funziona in realtime nelle finestre di editing.

Cosa posso fare per risolvere il problema?

grazie

Risposta

Ciao

non è cambiato niente nella visualizzazione di auxpecker per rh4/5 devi solo cambiare il modo di visualizzare i materiali nei displaysettings

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.